SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, November 10, 2017
The Engineering Graduate Symposium is a College-wide event focusing on doctoral and master’s students’ research. College of Engineering current graduate students are invited to submit an abstract and a poster for one of the technical track competitions.
The day-long program features the following opportunities for graduate students:
- Showcase research in poster presentations
- Receive constructive feedback on your poster and presentation skills from faculty
- Monetary prizes for best presenters in each technical track
- Networking with graduate students
- Featured speakers
- Attend sponsor information booths, info sessions, or interviews
Ways to get involved:
- Grad students can be one of 3 co-chairs (paid position)
- Grad students can be the sponsor recruiter (paid a commission)
- Grad students may serve on the planning committee
- Grad students may present a poster
- Faculty members and Post-docs may be judges
- Anybody may volunteer to help during the event
- On the day of the event, all faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to visit the poster sessions and interact with the presenters
Please do not hesitate to email us at SymposiumInfo@umich.edu, if you have any questions, comments, or would like to get involved. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you.