- Abstract submissions due: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Poster submissions due: Friday, October 14, 2016
- Symposium date: Friday, November 11, 2016
Presenter Instructions and Registration Link:
- Graduate student presenter registration for the 2016 Engineering Graduate Symposium is now open. Abstract and poster registration is open to all U-M College of Engineering graduate students. Please click here to access the presenter registration form and abstract submission system. After you submit your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email (which you should save and not delete) with a link to upload your completed poster file and CV.
- Prepare your abstract and poster following the directions below.
- Determine which session your poster belongs in by clicking here.
- Use the following format to name your files:
- Download the abstract template here. Open it in your preferred word processor, and follow any additional instructions. Do not change the font, margins, or spacing. If your abstract or poster does not comply with the specified format, we may change the formatting but we will not change the content of your work. Presenters will be notified if this scenario occurs.
- Make sure your abstract is 250 words or less. No figures, graphs, tables, or images should be included in the abstract submission.
- You may upload your abstract as a .docx or .doc.
- Poster templates are available for download in the following formats: LaTex and PowerPoint. Open the file with your preferred presentation software and follow all instructions within the template. Do not change the font, margins or spacing.
- We have tried our best to give you a good looking poster. Please help us keep it that way by following all of the aforementioned instructions.
- Please upload your poster in the prepared format (LaTex or PowerPoint) and include a converted PDF version of your poster as well.
Technical Session Descriptions